Some beneficial Ramadan series:
– Over on MuslimMatters, Sh. AbdulNasir Jangda has been posting daily 10-20 minute videos on a reflection on one ayah from the days juz here. Out of all of the below, so far this series has been my favorite.
– Sh. Navaid Aziz has been posting daily Ramadan reminders on his facebook page.
From previous Ramadans:
– Dr. Ali Shehata wrote short reflections on each juz, also found on MuslimMatters.
– Sh. AbdulNasir also did audio executive Ramadan reminders two years ago.
– Sittings in Ramadan with Sheikh Uthaymeen (rahimahullah)
Not series targeted at Ramadan specifically, but since it is the month of the Quran:
– Sh. Yasir Qadhi has an excellent series on tajweed. Now is as good a time as any (or even better!) to learn how to read the Quran. There are 30 videos, but each is only 15 minutes.
– Dr. Israr Ahmed (rahimahullah)’s Bayan ul-Quran, which I have mentioned before.
Filed under: ramadan | Leave a Comment